The committee on implementation is established pursuant to the provisions of standing order No. 184.
- The accounts showing the appropriations of the sum voted by the County Assembly to meet the public expenditure and of such other accounts laid before the County Assembly as the Committee may think fit.
- the reports, accounts and workings of the county public investments;
- examine the reports, if any, of the Auditor general on the public investment; and
- examine, in the context of the autonomy and efficiency of the county public investments, whether the affairs of the county public investments, are being managed in accordance with sound financial or business principles and prudent commercial practices:
All the county government departments
- Hon. Leshimpiro Paul Husima
- Hon. Ngigi Stephen Kagiri
- Hon. Esther Lenolkulal
- Hon. Lemartile Francis Ltirisen
- Hon. Leitoro Jeremiah Loitemu